Neo-HPSTR Jekyll Theme
Neo-HPSTR Jekyll is a responsive and modern blog template.
You can see it running here and here.
What Neo-HPSTR brings to the table:
- Modern design.
- Responsive templates for post, page, and post index
_layouts. Looks great on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Gracefully degrades in older browsers. Compatible with Internet Explorer 8+ and all modern browsers.
- Sweet topbar animated menu with support for drop-downs.
- Optional Disqus comments and social sharing links.
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards support for a better social sharing experience.
- Simple custom 404 page to get you started.
- Stylesheets for Pygments and Coderay syntax highlighting to make your code examples look snazzy
- Author panel, with social links
- Read more tag support(similar with Wordpress ).
Neo-HPSTR takes advantage of Sass and data files to make customizing easier. These features require Jekyll 2.x and will not work with older versions of Jekyll.